The next election is November 5, 2019. The deadline for registering to vote is 30 days before election day, October 7.
Are you registered to vote? To check if you are registered, please visit the Williamson County Elections website.
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 18 years old on election day;
- You are not a convicted felon (unless you have completed your sentence including any incarceration, probation, or parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
The Williamson County Republican Party HQ’s has voter registration forms at 716 S. Rock Street (512-863-8481) in Georgetown. You may also print the voter registration form from the Williamson County Elections website.
The completed voter registration form must be mailed to:
Williamson County Elections
P.O. Box 209
Georgetown, TX 78627
or, hand delivered to the Elections Department, located at the
Inner Loop Annex
301 S.E. Inner Loop, Suite 104
Georgetown, Texas 78626