Georgetown Headquarters Office:
716 S. Rock St
Georgetown, TX 78626
(1 block west of the courthouse square – map)
Please note: We are staffed 100% of the time by a team of dedicated and skilled volunteers, who on occasion may have conflicts which prevent the office from being open. Feel free to call to double check if you will be traveling some distance.
2014 – 2016 Party Officials
Chairman– Bill Fairbrother,512-863-8481
Vice Chairman– Nita Davidson
Treasurer– Paul Matthews
Secretary – Sue Schrowang
Parliamentarian– Eric Stratton
General Counsel – Terence Davis
Sergeant-at-Arms– Stephen Balkum
Chaplain – Wes Griffin / Terry Gillham
Getting more involved – There are many ways to get more involved.
1. Sign up for our email distribution list. Contact Chairman Bill Fairbrother to sign up for our email list.
2. Contact your precinct chair to get more involved in your neighborhood.
3. Join/attend party or club meetings. Check out our list of clubs and calendar of events for more information.
4. Volunteer for a campaign. Contact any of our great nominees to get involved in their campaign
5. Participate in party GOTV efforts – We need volunteers at headquarters, blockwalking, community activities, and other activities.
6. Make a financial contribution – Checks should be payable to WCRP, PO Box 393, Round Rock, TX 78680
Contacting my precinct chair – The precinct chair is the Republican leader in charge of getting out the vote in your voting precinct, and helps govern the local Republican Party. Those interested in getting more involved are encouraged to contact the local party as well as your precinct chair. If your precinct currently does not have a precinct chair and you are interested in being considered, you should contact our organization committee. They are in charge of recruiting precinct chairs for vacant precincts.
1. Determine your voting precinct. Your precinct number is located on your voter registration card. If you do not have that handy, you can check online. Your precinct number is a 3 digit number, like 149.
2. To contact your precinct chair (or the organization committee if there is a vacancy), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, where ### is your precinct number.
Yearly dues are $15/individual or $25/family.
Please help the Party meet its ongoing expenses by submitting your 2015 dues to: WCRP, P.O. Box 393, Round Rock, TX 78680. Dues for 2014 will also be accepted if you have not already taken the opportunity to do so.
Bill Fairbrother, Chairman
Williamson County Republican Party
Round Rock, TX 78680